Monday 28 March 2011

Pride Ball 2011 @ BIRMINGHAM

A friend of mine asked whether I have something formal in my closet , and I said yeah . And little did I know that he was planning to invite me to a formal dinner party dubbed The Pride BALL . Armed with the most formal suit I have , we then dressed ourselves up and attended this super cool event . And tickets are priced at 90 pounds a pop . Siao . Thats RM450 per person . But of course , i did not pay for it , as my friend got some free tickets from a good friend of his .










The Pride Ball 2011 is the biggest gay ball in the UK, held in the prestigious International Convention Centre in the heart of Birmingham. With an audience of 1000+ every year - the event has been described as 'one of the best LGBT events in the UK'.

The Pride Ball is also a LGBT charity event raising thousands of pounds every year - and has raised over £50,000 in just the last three years!

I bet they did raise those kind of money cause they had like an auction thinggi - and one of the items which was dinner for ten people was sold for 3000 pounds . auction style.

Amazing nite.
They even have topless waiters serving us at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment