Sunday 27 February 2011

down memory lane

I dint realise how fortunate I am to hve gained the acceptance and care of QQ;s family until after a little chat with a friend of mine . We were chatting and he was telling me about  his bf's mom inviting him to dinner with the family and giving him stuff to bring back home for CNY and some flashbacks occured in the minute brain of mine haha.

I still remember the time where I was about to go back home from my bf's place . His dad purposely went to the farm early in the morning and pluck  huge bagfuls of langsats , mangosteens ,rambutans etc for me to bring back home. And his mom was really kind too . Keep forcing me to bring back durians which were meant for her friends and she said that her friends can wait for the next batch .And not forgetting his ah ku / aunty who gave me RM100 ang pao before I came to the UK . That might not be a huge sum of money to most people or to me , in this case , but bearing in mind that she wakes up at 4 every morning to tap rubber and earn just a few hundred ringgit a month , I am more than grateful and touched by her kind gesture. A RM100 ang pao of hard earned money given to someone whom she barely know . I really do hope that the angels will shower her with blessing for being such a nice person.

Such warmth cannot be felt anywhere else but at my bf's home . Hence , my trip back this easter will be more than worth it .Although that will also mean a 500 pound burn in my wallet. Haha .

QQ and I have just bought our ticket to hong kong on the 6th of April till the 11th . Cant wait .

3 comments:

  1. nice to know that the family accepts you :) *hugs* have fun in Hong Kong!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks haha . i will try not to dirty the hotel bed so much. although we did plan on buying some massage oil for a hot body to body massage session and then fuck lik crazy

    ReplyDelete