Tuesday 29 March 2011

-G-A-Y- club -London

 After the Pride Ball event, my friends and I went to the after party at a bar in town . Drank like crazy , got drunk and had the most peaceful sleep -thanks to the alcohol.

The day after , I was bombarded by msgs and missed calls by a my friend's friend . The night before , at the after party, I somehow promised him that i will go to London with them the day after, which i dint recall doing . OR was it because i got drunk and just said yes to every question he asked . So , off we go down to London - shopping spree ! dinner and clubbing afterwards. Was planning to meet up wit Vincent and his bf but they were already on their way back to Edinburgh when i arrived.

And the name of the club that we went was G-A-Y club.Can it get more obvious than this? G-A-Y club ! How straight can it get ? Haha .If Nightingales club in Birmingham is good , this is ten times better. Aparently , it is one of the largest gay club in Europe , and boy was it huge . Packed to the brim . Its a Saturday night afterall.

AM still recovering and resting to replenish my energy after a tiring weekend . Hopefully , i will be well charged and fit for Hong Kong's clubs . Hong Kong here I come ! in two weeks time. Cant wait

1 comment: