Sunday 5 December 2010

not to wait again?

QQ: dear, tomoro u no nd wait me ya.u sleep lah.when u finish class, we talk. muax , g9

Got QQ's msg just now. So by right , im not supposed to wait till 12 midnight because dear wanted me to sleep.
But somehow , deep inside me , im still waiting , hoping that it will be 12am soon. Trying to pass time by studying and onlining a bit. Guess i really wont be able to sleep if i don hear QQ's voice first. hehe. sorry dear. its not that i don wan to listen to u , but i really want to wait for u to wake up and hear your voice. if i dont , i cant sleep . hehe.so i shall wait again tonight. Naughty me !

tai sei QQ . who call u to have such a sweet voice . Now i cant sleep if i don hear your voice first. What to do . Haiz . Its a good thing though. Because i really do miss u a lot , and the only way to be with u is by webcamming with u and hearing your voice. hehe.


Sorry dear . I am still going to wait for u to wake up tonight eventhough u told me not to. hehe. muaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment