Thursday 25 November 2010

QQ's dream

QQ woke up at 140 am just now ( 540pm UK time) and messaged me .

QQ: Wt time u bak hme?

I dint reply because I was in class . My class ends at 6 pm . sorry dear.

QQ:I sleep again loh. I dream that u slap me 2 times , i scared so i woke up.

Hehe. When i read the msg , i was so happy. At least I can reconfirm that I am important enough for him to dream of me . hehe . I wasnt happy because I slapped u in your dream ya dear. I will never do that to u. (unless you did something really bad) haha

When i reached home at 610pm Uk time, I went online and webcamed with QQ . (ps: we webcamed for 4 hours already that afternoon before my class) I was really happy when i saw him online . He waited for me to reach home so that he can talk to me before going back to sleep again.

So sweet right? hehe . We chatted for an hour or more and talked about a lot of stuff. there are so much stories between us , that it will take a hell lot of a time to tel the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment