Tuesday 30 November 2010

lonely night

its jus 9 pm now. I have done all i need to do . Finished cooking , done eating , done watching all the movies I wanted to watch. Feels lonely now. theres nothing around me but 4 stupid walls. How I wish that QQ will be here with me. But i guess that will hardly be possible. I am so looking forward to going back to Msia. just 20 something days more. but what about the time after coming back to UK. will it all turn back to the same feeling again? The trip will mark the end of the beginning. But it will also be the beginning of another 6 lonely months before my next Msia trip.this sucks . Oh well , i guess people will seperate from one another sooner or later. So i shall enjoy my time as much as i can and have no regrets over it. At least , in 3 hours time, i will get to hear QQ's voice again but for just a short time.I guess its better than nothing right? hehe . and good luck , Str#$% for your assignments . hope u finish it in time . Miss u so much ,QQ . Muaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment